Coach Roger Kincaid also spills the beans on these topics:
- -All college coaches say they want power, speed and Shut down pitching when asking about players; but what are the intangibles that you look for in your players?
- -Is it a bad thing to have TOO many leaders on a team?
- -How do you manage a roster of 18 – 20 players, you need to have players able to step in and step up when called upon, how do you keep the other 9 game ready mentally and physically?
- -What is your opinion on failure? How many times would you let a player fail, before making a change?
- -To be really good, requires leverage. How are you using leverage to make your team better?
- -What makes you mad both on and off the field with regards to your players – your pet-peeve?
Click Below …You Got to Hear This!